[BITList] Beyond the Veil: A Response - Opinionator Blog -NYTimes.com

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 16 10:48:57 BST 2010

Mike,

A good article, well reasoned, but .... "the ever present danger of rape" ???   This reveals a lack of even-handedness at variance with her claims elsewhere. Reading that, I think I'll look at her stuff again. With equal irrelevance, I offer the ever present danger of not being raped.

On the burqa, I couldn't give a shit about what she wears under it - my sole objection is that I can't see her/his face.