[BITList] (no subject)

KENNETH567 at aol.com KENNETH567 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 09:40:46 BST 2010

This is  hilarious!!! Remember this the next time you need to return
something and they  are giving you a hard time!!!!!!!

A woman went to the service  counter and told the clerk she wanted a refund
for the toaster she bought  because it won't work The clerk told her that
he can't give her a refund because  she bought it on Sale
Suddenly, the  woman threw her arms up in the air and started screaming,

'PINCH MY  NIPPLES,
PINCH MY NIPPLES,
PINCH MY  NIPPLES!!!'

The befuddled clerk  ran away to get the store manager in front of a
growing crowd of  customers.

The manager comes to the  woman and asks, 'Ma'am what's wrong?'

She explains the problem with  the toaster, and he also tells her that he
can't give her a refund because she  bought it on Sale.

Once again, the woman throws her arms up in the air and  screams,

'PINCH MY  NIPPLES,
PINCH MY NIPPLES,
PINCH MY NIPPLES!!!'

Which begins to  draw an even bigger crowd!

In shock, the store manager  pleads, 'Ma'am, why are you saying that?'

In a huff, the  woman says,

'BECAUSE, I LIKE  TO HAVE MY NIPPLES PINCHED WHEN I'M BEING SCREWED !!'

The crowd broke into  applause and her money was quickly refunded!!