[BITList] Impartiality

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Jul 3 21:41:12 BST 2010

yo mike

it is known that "news networks" which are free to listeners but paid for by
parties who always have ulterior motives are highly profitable for the
broadcaster - and profit is what matters the most, in fact it is the only
thing that matters.

NPR has good news coverage here - but by many is considered to be [gasp] -
LIBERAL.

giving consideration to the POV of others is the definition of liberal here.

BBC news is carried by a number of public tv and radio stations -
thankfully.

BBC America tv is available on pay tv - it has some strange programs on
however.

if one can stand watching ricky gervais "the office" for 30 minutes,
anything is possible, even 24 hours non-stop of "Dr. Who".