[BITList] Fox - Impartiality of News

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Jul 3 01:37:46 BST 2010

exactly - a free press [providing I can say any stupid shit I want to
without anyone raising objections.]

as far as the Fox channel [rupert murdoch] is concerned - here in the land
of the free, home of the brave - it has the worst bunch of loonies to
congregate on one channel. in days of yore they would all be strung up for
sedition. But, they play the american game and make big bucks because
american companies and american "groups" are willing to pay big bucks to
have their POV's broadcast - all to make bigger profits. and that is all
that matters here.
you can watch their antics on youtube. just search for limbaugh, beck,
hannity, coulter, o'reilly and even the winking alaskan ahmadenajad [yes,
silly sarah] is now a "contributor" to Fox News!
ha, a "contributor", she's probably never heard of the word.