[BITList] Fwd: Question Time

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:04:38 GMT 2010

 From another List...

Dear all,

Last night one of the panel members on Question Time said that in his
view all the political parties are the same and none of them deserve
our vote, what is needed is a revolutionary party. To this a member of
the public said that the turn out for the election will be very low as
not many people will vote for any party.

Prophetic words?  I will not be voting in this general election and it
will be the first time ever that I have abstained. Even when serving
overseas my father always had my proxy so my vote has been continuous
for the Conservative Party since 1965 without fail! This year I will
not take part as I do not believe any of them represent the British
people in any way whatsoever.

As for revolution, with the Police now an extension of the government
and the Armed Forces led by a bunch of yes men what chance do we stand
of seeing real change in our society.