[BITList] Fwd: Smile for the Day!

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Jan 27 17:49:14 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tony Rainbow
Date: 27 January 2010 13:13:45 GMT

                      He said to me . . .   I don't know why you wear      a bra; you've got nothing to put in it
 I said to him . . .... You wear pants don't you?

 He said to me ... . ........... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
I said . That's a good idea - you stand by the stove &sink while I sit on the sofa and fart.

 He said to me.. ..... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?

I said to him . ............... Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

 He said to me. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
 I said to him .. . I don't know; it has never happened.

 He said to me. ...... Why is it difficult to find women who are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
 I said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

 He said..! .What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
 I said. . . A widow.

She said to her friend; "What is the best thing you like in your husband"?
Her friend said; "a knife"

 He said to me . .. . Why are married women heavier than
single women?
 I said to him . ....... . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

 SEND THIS TO A SMART WOMAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH
AND TO THE GUYS YOU THINK CAN HANDLE IT!

Please consider the environment before printing this email – www.enviromenzies.com

The opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of John Menzies Plc or its group of Companies; any stated or implied obligation upon John Menzies PLC Group of Companies by the author is subject to their having appropriate authority, as duly established by the board of directors. This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action based on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

For full details of our disclaimer, please visit http://www.menziesdistribution.com/assets/legal/email_disclaimer.html Thank you for your co-operation.

Menzies Distribution Ltd is a company Registered in England with company no. 1430241 and has its’ registered office at Aviation House, 923 Southern Perimeter Road, London Heathrow Airport, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 3AE

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now

Do you want a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now