[BITList] Fwd: Good suspension (joke)

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Wed Jan 20 10:19:29 GMT 2010

I didn't check this out with Snope.com  !

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tony Rainbow
Date: 20 January 2010 09:24:56 GMT

Subject: Good suspension (joke)

A German approached a Lady of the Night

I vish to buy sex viz you

Ok! says the Girl I charge 20 quid

Zat ist Goot, but I must varn you I am a little kinky!

No problem she replied cautiously I can do little kinky?

So off they go to the Girls flat, where the German produces four large
bed springs and a Duck caller,

I vant that you tie ze springs to each of your hans und knees,

She duly does this balancing precariously on the springs,

You vill Please to blow zis quacker as I make Love to you,

She finds this odd? but the Guy is paying, She finds that the sex is
fantastic as she is bounced all over the room by the energetic German all
the time Honking! on the Duck call,

The climax is the most sensational she has ever experienced, and it is
several minutes before she gains enough breath to say,

That was totally amazing! what do you call that position??

Ah! say's the German zat is ze........

FOURSPRUNGDUCKTECHNIQUE.

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free
Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now