[BITList] An absolutely great find

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:00:00 GMT 2010

[It is so very expensive that many university libraries can't afford it.]

Royal Society Digital Journal Archive is free to search and
download from 23 Nov. to 28 Feb. 2010.

2010 is a very special year at the Royal Society. As the
worlds oldest science academy, we are looking forward
to celebrating our 350th anniversary and to mark this
special occasion we have made our digital archive
containing more than 65,000 articles free to access.

The Royal Society Digital Journal Archive is easily the
most comprehensive archive in science and contains
some of the most significant scientific papers ever
published. Covering almost 350 years of scientific
research across the disciplines it is a priceless academic
resource.

http://royalsocietypublishing.org/site/librarians/archive.xhtml

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.