[BITList] HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Jan 15 21:37:07 GMT 2010

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?Subject: HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

        HOW DO YOU  DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

         (written by  kids)

        You  got to find somebody who likes the same stuff.  Like, if you like sports, she should like it  that you like sports, and she should keep the  chips and dip coming.
        --  Alan, age 10

        No  person really decides before they grow up who  they're going to marry. God decides it all way  before, and you get to find out later who you're  stuck with.
        --  Kristen, age 10

        WHAT IS THE  RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
        Twenty-three  is the best age because you know the person  FOREVER by then.
        --  Camille, age 10

        HOW  CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE  MARRIED?
        You  might have to guess, based on whether they seem  to be yelling at the same  kids.
        --  Derrick, age 8

        WHAT  DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN  COMMON?
        Both  don't want any more kids.
        -- Lori, age  8

        WHAT  DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
        Dates  are for having fun, and people should use them  to get to know each other. Even boys have  something to say if you listen long  enough.
        -- Lynnette,  age 8  (isn't she a treasure)

        On the first date,  they just tell each other lies and that Usually  gets them interested enough to go for a second  date.
        --  Martin, age 10

        WHAT WOULD  YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING  SOUR?
        I'd run  home and play dead. The next day I would call  all the newspapers and make sure they wrote  about me in all the dead  columns.
        --  Craig, age 9

        WHEN  IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
        When  they're rich.
        --  Pam, age 7

        The  law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't  want to mess with that.
        - - Curt,  age 7

        The  rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then  you should marry them and have kids with them.  It's the right thing to  do.
        --  Howard, age 8

        IS IT  BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR  MARRIED?
        It's  better for girls to be single but not for boys.  Boys need someone to clean up after  them.
        --  Anita, age 9  (bless you child)

        HOW  WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T  GET MARRIED?
        There  sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't  there?
        --  Kelvin, age 8

        And  the #1 Favorite  is........
        HOW  WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
        Tell  your wife that she looks pretty, even if she  looks like a dump truck.
        --  Ricky, age 10