[BITList] negative GMt

david harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 12 15:29:06 GMT 2010

Frank,

You win, I think that beats any of my stories, but I'll think about it

Dave

Does this count. The CEO (from the sub continent) was pumping out the sewerage tank while in Antarctic waters. Now the sewerage tank vent went all the way up the foremast. The chief forgot to open the discharge valve, the tank pressured and the bloody lot blew up the foremast and then covered the bridge front. You couldn't see out the wheelhouse windows, the lifeboats were coverd, as was the deck. Then the whole lot froze.

Talk about shitting on the Old Man, he who was on the bridge at the time, that should warm any mistri sahib's heart.