[BITList] Coool

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Jan 8 02:39:12 GMT 2010

probably for a couple of days. the weather/temps changes very quickly down here.
I have seen it drop 30 degrees in 4 hours! that is from 75 to 45F
yesterday I was digging outside and the sun was hot..........................today it's raining and cold [45F].
rarely do we get snow, but we had a flurry last year [see my car sprinkled with it], 45 mins later the sun was out!
however, if a freeze is forecast the place goes into shut-down panic mode. schools shut, bridges closed, interstate shut down, water pipes frozen, streets cleared of the homeless!
nasty

ct