[BITList] mystery solved

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 6 02:21:18 GMT 2010

ct
I live in Fremantle as I married an ozzy girl I met when the Resurgent
went to oz like you say it was unusual to have eng from the south in BI
I did my time in Portsmouth dockyard where we were all supposed to
gravitate to the RN, but I wanted to see the far east and had seen
enough navel vessels while doing my time, must admit though the dockyard
training has stood me in good stead
frank