[BITList] dara-dumra

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 00:18:27 GMT 2010

sorry, I now remember you telling me that some time ago.
wonder why she went to hong kong for survey - a long way from her home port!
did she have passengers on the way to hong kong?
george foster - was that "gentleman" george foster?
I sailed with him on the sirdhana and then saw him again on one of the N's in Kobe when I was a surveyor there.
he didn't even know me! this was no surprise to me because I never saw him in a boiler suit on the sirdhana nor did I ever see him in the ER!
consequently, he was unlikely to know any of the engineers except the 2eo..............................................!
I am hoping frank would tell me when he joined dara.

colin t