[BITList] Scottish banking Information from a call centre inBASINGSTOKE!

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 2 20:09:47 GMT 2010

Ron,

I was needing a good laugh at something - many thanks.  I've been there more than once.  The thing that always causes the problem is my name - as a result of some such conversations I've had mail addressed to anything from McUltrye to McIntrye.  Thank God I'm not called Farquhar.  My daughter spent a week in a holiday centre somewhere down south some years back - she swears the standard response to every thing she said was, "Ye wot?".