[BITList] Fwd: [bep] FW: CARSON & OTHERS -V- UK D-DAY 16th March

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 10:09:49 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James Nelson" <rainbowfarmau at yahoo.com.au>
Date: 27 February 2010 12:03:35 PM
To: <bep at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [bep] FW: CARSON & OTHERS -V- UK D-DAY 16th March

Has anyone tried reading the entrails?

James

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Morris
To: bep at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 6:37 AM
Subject: [bep] FW: CARSON & OTHERS -V- UK D-DAY 16th March [1
Attachment]

Hi All

Here are details of the eagerly awaited verdict from the ECHR due on
16th March 2010 at 11.30am European time.

Peter Morris

President

BAPA

At last it is official. We can now go public and notify all interested
parties. I shall travel to London on 10th March for final interviews,
press briefings, etc. Unless anyone feels otherwise,  I agree with Tim
that it probably is unnecessary to attend the hand down.

More important once we know the result we need a conference call. As
Peter Kennan has the "host" facility for the international conference
call, I leave the organization entirely up to him.  I would suggest
that this be very late on the 16th or on the 17th ( maybe Tim can
confirm that the time of the hand down would be 0900 hrs Strasbourg
time ). I would also suggest that from my point of view I should join
Tim in his offices for the call.

John

 > From: tim.otty

 > To: jmarkham
 > CC: PhilT; bolbourne
 > Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:30:54 +0000
 > Subject: FW: CARSON & OTHERS -V- UK
 >
 > Dear all,
 >
 > See attached.
 >
 > 16th March is officially D day.
 >
 > It is not usual to attend for the hand down and so unless I hear
from you to the contrary I will confirm that we will not be attending.

 > Best wishes, Tim

02/26/10 18:34:00

Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)