[BITList] Fwd: Retirement

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Wed Feb 24 16:32:14 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: B Howden <

Subject: Fwd: Retirement

Just when I thought of a good hobby she ruins it, I suppose I should have gone to spec savers

me

Retirement

Upon  reaching 65, I decided to retire.  After having me  under foot for a few months, my wife  became very agitated with  me.  She suggested I go and do something to occupy my time,  like join a club  or get a hobby.  I obliged and went out  for a couple  of hours.

 When I got home my wife  asked about my day and I replied, "Oh, I just went down  to  the park and hung out with the guys.  And oh yeah,  I joined a parachute club.

 "What?  Are  you nuts?  You're 65 years old and you're going to  start jumping out of airplanes?"

 "Yeah, look I even got a  membership card."

 "You crazy old coot, where's your  glasses!  This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a  Parachute Club!"

 "Oh, great!  Now what am I going to do?  I signed up for 5 jumps  a week!"

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now =