[BITList] Married Women Education

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 22 16:21:56 GMT 2010

I was married in 1960 and times and attitudes have certainly moved on apace
!! Both Janice and I have had to adapt to a very fast changing world over
the last 50 years.Not sure if I want to experience the potential changes
that might be on the cards for the next 50 though.Fortunately our time on
this planet, with lifes hour glass running out of sand will take care of
that.Nice memories though of times gone by.