[BITList] Fwd: inspiring person

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sat Feb 20 19:24:16 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: B Howden

Subject: Fwd: Fw: inspiring person

this is a great story...!

                         VERY INSPIRING!

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to
"make a difference" in the world.  It is at these times that our
hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of
"seniors" who have found the courage to take on
challenges that would make many of us wither.

Harold Schlumberg is one such remarkable person:-
a living legend.

"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired'?
Well.... I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and
one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas
into urine."