[BITList] Technology in My new ute

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:44:00 GMT 2010

For you lot overseas, The " UTE " ( Utility) , was designed in
Australia by FoMoCo, the Yanks call it a pickup, because they don't
speak Queens English, like us Australians.

Mid week funny (or maybe the truth).
MY NEW UTE
I bought a new ute
and returned to the dealer yesterday
because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.
'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio.
The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'
'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again'
came from the speakers.
Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant
' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.
I drove away happy, and for the next few days,
every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,'
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,
  'Rolling Stones,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.
Yesterday, some guy ran a red light
and nearly creamed my new ute,
but I swerved in time to avoid him.
I yelled, 'Arse Hole!'
	  Immediately the radio responded with,
	  "Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime Minister of Australia,
	  Mr. Kevin Rudd......."
	  Damn, I love this ute...

Browse profiles for free! View photos of singles in your area.