[BITList] Krauthammer and others

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Feb 20 00:40:06 GMT 2010

yes, mike

you are being very naïve..........................................
you are forgetting this is the home of the KKK [and it's not outlawed - it's
still going strong].
this is the country that had a civil war not so long ago - over slavery.
the american civil war had 4 million men under arms, over 600,000 were
killed in the war - this was brother fighting brother, it was not the little
skirmish you may think it was.
the confederate flag is still to be seen many places in the south.
and most whites in the south and rural america still look upon blacks as
inferior!
and as to a black having the brains, eloquence and charisma to become
president of the united states - it's not real, they don't want to believe
it is really happening. they don't want a black president and are not going
to go along with anything he has to espouse - this, at the expense of the
good of the country. it's pure ignorance, and we will all be paying for it.
talking heads like krauthammer, limbaugh, beck, coulter, alaskan
ahmadinejad, etc have a receptive audience in these older, middle america
whites - simple as that.
it is so easy to blame a bad situation on one person or group a la hitler
and the jews.
so, according to these white loonies, the countries ills have nothing to do
with the bush 43 and the gang of 4 - they can now pinned on one BLACK
person - barack hussein, obama!
you are also forgetting that the USA is a land of extremes in everything.