[BITList] off with his head.

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:00:53 GMT 2010

robbo
the fucking hang up about islam is that certain groups in the muslim world are wanting to follow 15th century catholicism-type proselytization in the 21st century.
specifically, follow our extreme brand of islam - or else yer a gonner - off with his head!
who amongst us would like to live under sharia law?
all those with their hands up proceed to saudi arabia.
and yes, it is much worse than zionism and fundemantal christians - IN SOME OF IT'S FORMS.
do they have a feudal system and chop off body parts as a punishment. are they trying to take over the world? do they have the equivelant of al qaida and/or taliban?
whose wife[s] and daughters would prefer to be covered in black from head to toe? Go on - ask them!
ask your wife how she would feel as no. 1 wife, when hubby goes off to spend the night with 18 year old wife no. 3?
ask a 17 year old daughter what she thinks of an arranged marriage with a 45 year old - would she be happy to be no. 3 wife?
tell your wife she is no longer allowed to drive the car - see how well that goes down!
there are muslims who believe their particular brand of medieval islam is the best for me, and me and my family will have it, whether we like it or not.  AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.
do jews go around threatening us if we don't embrace the jewish faith?
do fudemental christians insist we embrace their brand of christianity - or else?
I don't think there are many who have a problem with muslims who go about their business in an normal and quiet manner as other civilised people do.
but have you noticed some of muslims don't play well together with other religions?
ct