[BITList] Fwd: Bad smelling computer!

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Feb 15 15:40:12 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: B Howden
Date: 15 February 2010 15:27:56 GMT

Subject: Fwd: Fw: Bad smelling computer!

Regards Hels

 A panic stricken woman called a Tech Support Company.

LADY: 'Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noise at me so I shut it down. This morning when I turned it on the computer started hissing and cracking, then started smoking and had a bad smell...then nothing'.

SUPPORT: 'I'll have a technician come over. Leave the computer just like it is, so they can find the problem and fix it, or change it out with another computer. Give me your address; phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as they can'.

When the tech got there, the lady showed him the computer, told him what had happened, and the problem was soon found. Take a look at the pictures... you won't believe your eyes!!!!!

And you thought you had computer problems.

(Scroll Down)

The snake was identified as a 'South African Spitting Cobra', better known as Mfezi, the 'Staffie of the African snake species.
The technician told her: It must have been after the mouse! The woman didn't see any humor in that!

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE