[BITList] The Tea Party, Sarah Palin and mutiny - Telegraph

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:45:52 GMT 2010

yo mike
white republicans over 45 dream of the USA as this family orientated, church going, low taxes and small government country which it may or may not have ever been.
they don't want and are unwilling to accept anyone from another class as president - even another religion [hell, they might go to a different church! they might even know a foreigner].
these people generally live in middle america, in smaller towns and are "comfortable" and astonishingly ignorant.
they are not concerned with the plight of anyone outside their little cozy world - so, as they see it, the alaskan ahmadinejad [if we are to believe her] will wave her magic wand, read the aide memoire written on her hand, bannish the badies and magically produce the new God fearing all white america with low taxes and small government.  hallelujah !
I personally think they have watched too many harry potter movies when they aren't watching john wayne "kick butt".
luckily they will die off and the USA can move into the 21st century.

"The former vice presidential candidate unerringly taps into America's conservative psyche. She voices - indeed embodies - their fears and anger that the culture of family, church, low taxes and small government is being lost. "We just want our country back," said Jim Linn, uttering a refrain heard over and over."

ct