[BITList] An Indian Tale

David bison at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 9 10:43:23 GMT 2010

.

      Subject: An Indian Tale

            The Story of Five Horse

            A man asked a native American Indian what was his wife's name.

            He replied, "She called Five Horse".?

            The man said, "That's an unusual name for your wife.
            What does it mean?"
            The Indian replied, "It old Indian Name.
            It mean,
            NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG!"

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, are intended for the use of the above named addressee and may be privileged. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify us by e-mail or telephone. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person. While we have taken precautions to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are free from such viruses.

Sell your old one fast! Time for a new car?

If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK Shopping Trolley Mechanic

Learn how Video chat with Windows Live Messenger

http://www.mailguard.com.au