[BITList] Fwd: Caption Competition

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Tue Feb 9 07:54:44 GMT 2010

Colin,

The footballer on the right is alleged to have had an affair with the footballer on the left ex's girlfriend.  Since then Terry 's many sins have been disclosed by the Press.  Terry originally tried an injunction in the courts to stop the "Screws of the World" disclosing details, then he tried for a Super injunction but the Judge threw this out with the result that mainly the Red Top Press Press have had a field day.  A super injunction means that everyone is forbidden to talk about any minute detail of the affair.

Hope this is clear !

Mike