[BITList] Fwd: Caption Competition

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Mon Feb 8 23:22:39 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tony Rainbow <
Date: 8 February 2010 13:18:41 GMT

Subject: Caption Competition

Terry : 'What a shite couple of years. Mum's a thief. Dad's a druggy. Been pulled up in the tabloids several times for my arrogant behavior and now just missed the decisive penalty in a Champions League final'

Bridge : ' Humph, Count yourself lucky mate.....I've just found out my missus has Aids'

Do you have a story that started on Hotmail? Tell us now =