[BITList] Vatican Virtual Reality Tour

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:08:49 GMT 2010

This is one of the most fantastic emails that I've ever seen.  I
certainly hope you enjoy it as much as I have.  Once you get the hand
of it, you can easily spend hours on this site.  The lower left of
your screen has a plus and minus button for scrolling.

After you link on the site below and select an image and it appears,
HOLD DOWN THE L MOUSE BUTTON AND SLOWLY MOVE THE CURSOR AROUND THE
ROOM.  THEN CLOSE THE WINDOW AND START OVER.  The detail is truly
amazing and the music is beautiful too.

http://www.vatican.va/various/basiliche/san_giovanni/vr_tour/index-en.html

Special thanks to Villanova University in Pennsylvania, USA, for it's
contribution to the realization of the Virtual Reality Tour of the
Basilica of Saint John Lateran.