[BITList] Rosebuds and hanging baskets

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 02:45:34 GMT 2010

ROSES & HANGING BASKETS

A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date wearing a see-
through blouse and no bra.

Her grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not to dare go out
like                                 that!

The teenager said, 'Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta
let your rose buds show!' and out she goes.

The next day the teenager came down stairs, and the grandmother is
sitting there with no top on.

The teenager wanted to die. She explains to her grandmother that she
has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate....

The grandmother said to her, 'Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can show off
your rose buds, then I can display my hanging baskets.

Happy Gardening.
(This is too funny not to share!)