[BITList] arms n cattle

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 3 22:36:00 GMT 2010

Colin,

Clearly they live on another planet.  That wasn't what I was referring to - I can't find a source for the right to keep cows in the garden, but I definitely read it somewhere.  Just to show that lunacy is alive and flourishing elsewhere than in the USA, I have just this minute read a news item about a lady in Coventry who was asked by a Tesco checkout assistant for ID and proof of age before she would sell her some cheese and onion quiche.   Said a Tesco spokesomebody, "We are at a loss to say what happened here."  I could give him a hint.