[BITList] PLUMBERS

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 2 20:59:23 GMT 2010

A sports news item I came across this evening. Mido is Egyptian and, we are told, doesn't need the money, just the experience.  My underlining.
<< Top flight footballers are well known for commanding astronomical salaries and deals topping £100,000-a-week are not uncommon.

But Mido will now pocket a meagre £1,000-a-week - less than some plumbers earn - after penning a loan deal from Middlesbrough until the end of the season. >>

Though it's heresy for an engineer to say it, I'd be a plumber for that.