[BITList] Photo on the night stand

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 31 06:18:44 GMT 2010

After a long night of making love, the guy notices a photo of another
man, on the woman's nightstand by the bed.
He begins to worry.
'Is this your husband?' he nervously asks.
'No, silly,' she replies, snuggling up to him.
'Your boyfriend, then?' he continues.
'No, not at all,' she says, nibbling away at his ear.
'Is it your dad or your brother?' he inquires, hoping to be reassured.
'No, no, no! You are so hot when you're jealous!' she answers.
'Well, who in the hell is he, then?' he demands.
She whispers in his ear
'That's me before the surgery.' ...

cid:DB0BF9D90A804922BF9465EB913A0230 at elizabet39b620

************************************
*Clean can be funny.*

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very
Sexy nightie. 'Tie me up,' she purred, 'and you can do anything you
want.' So he tied her up and went golfing.
cid:EEE368AC6F0444F5B15DEC446C5D7E91 at ReceptionReload
cid:0D03FD8A0441490E855CD08AE58EDFC1 at ReceptionReload

A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into
the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs,
'Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!'
The husband said, 'Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or
mountain stuff?' 'Doesn't matter,' she said. 'Just get out.'

cid:FADBF7AE47B84645A1487459A84FB4F3 at ReceptionReload

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the
other is a husband.
cid:B0A7A6D26E8B4B39BBD8A8EAC02164A2 at ReceptionReload

*************************************

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.
First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed
him a card with the letters

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' 'Can you read this?' the optician asked.
'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy.'

Mother Superior called all the nuns together and said to them, 'I must
tell you all something. We have a case of gonorrhoea in the convent.'
'Thank God,' said an elderly nun at the back. 'I'm so tired of chardonnay.

cid:36B7FFC495464846B1010129BD2233DA at ReceptionReload

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband. Suddenly,
her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in
some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY!
Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we
going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I
said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn
them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to
salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! Salt. USE
THE SALT! THE SALT!' The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong
with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'

The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels
like when I'm driving.'
cid:0A768ABC56A74131819FFDAACB024040 at ReceptionReload
cid:DD0C35CFB26842E4BBB4F1E44A464132 at ReceptionReload

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina mountain man, was
drafted by the Army. On his first day in basic training, the Army issued
him a comb. That afternoon the Army barber sheared off all his hair. On
his second day, the Army issued Herman a toothbrush. That afternoon the
Army dentist yanked seven of his teeth. On the third day, the Army
issued him a jock strap. The Army has been looking for Herman for 51 years.

cid:91B38B2539814687947DA6EB5B302FE5 at ReceptionReload

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=613056&rui=108468487&sd=20101210>