[BITList] Cat D11R

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Dec 27 13:28:01 GMT 2010

I noticed the bulldozer model Cat D11R email was for the “tradesmen” amongst us.

and it struck me that I have not heard that quaint victorian expression for a long time.

remember when houses and businesses had a “tradesman” entrance – round the back!

I took ‘tradesman’  to refer to the engineering community on bitlist – you know, the ginger beers.

the only disparaging description we haven’t had for engineers [but there may be others], so far, is “black hand gang”.......................

colin t