[BITList] A Current Affair - Video

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 18 14:38:25 GMT 2010

John,

I hope I'm not the only one who asks the following.  Leave aside all the "racism" nonsense - on what basis was a specific woman charged? It could have been anybody under that burqa and behind that mask.  How did anyone know for sure?  Surely that should be the point.

Now, going back to racism - before the video ran I was entertained (is that the word I was looking for?) by an advert for Burger King centred on the premise that the Scot will fight for anything, as long as it's free.  Not only that, it is implied in the worst attempt at a Scottish accent it has ever been my misfortune to hear.