[BITList] Topless women to scare away immigrants (NewsComAu Article)

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 16 12:53:00 GMT 2010

John,

I didn't think it polite to ask people's religions in Denmark.  I did find
out once, however, when I opened the door to a caller I recognised as the
foreman plater in the Vaerft.  I'm a Jehovah's Witness, he confessed, and I
didn't argue the point with him.  I invited him in and we discussed
everything bar religion - he didn't feel it would have been right to try to
convert me.  This we talked about over a beer - he was most surprised to
learn that J'sWs in the UK don't drink beer.  "I must tell my wife," he
said. He offered to teach me Danish.