[BITList] Fwd: Only a Geordie man can make you feel like a woman

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Dec 16 11:43:25 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 16 December 2010 11:38:45 GMT

Subject: Fw: Only a Geordie man can make you feel like a woman

> > A plane passed through a severe storm. The turbulence was
> > awful, and
> > things went from bad to worse when one wing was struck by
> > lightning.
> >
> > One woman lost it completely. She stood up in the front of
> > the plane
> > and screamed, "I'm too young to die," she
> > cried. Then she yelled, "If I'm
> > going to die, I want my last minutes on earth to be
> > memorable! Is there
> > anyone on this plane who can make me feel like a
> > woman?"
> >
> > For a moment, there was silence. Everyone stared at the
> > desperate woman
> > in the front of the plane. Then a man from Newcastle
> > stood up in the
> > rear of the plane.
> >
> > He was handsome, tall, well built, with dark brown hair and
> > hazel eyes.
> > Slowly, he started to walk up the aisle, unbuttoning his
> > shirt as he went, one button at a time.
> >
> > No one moved. He removed his shirt. Muscles rippled across
> > his chest.
> > She gasped...
> >
> > Then, he spoke...
> >

> > "Iron this -- and then get me a beer Pet."
Download Messenger onto your mobile for free. Learn more.

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.
New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail Find out how.
Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
No virus found in this message.