[BITList] Topless women to scare away immigrants (NewsComAu Article)

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 16 10:31:43 GMT 2010

Frank,

Topless ladies on beaches are not all that big a deal in Denmark.  Our
second holiday back in Denmark was to Faaborg on the south of the island of
Fyn.  There was a short length of beach in front of a small wood beside the
chalets, and a narrow access road between beach and wood.  Our son was a
young teenager - he went round with his eyes on stalks for the first day,
then they became just girls with no bras.  There were no topless women, only
topless teenage girls.  There was always an ice cream van parked just off
the beach, on a rough road between beach and wood. Though the van was barely
2 yards from the edge of the beach, bikini tops were put on for the purchase
of ice cream.  On a previous holiday in Hasmark, and a later one in Bogense,
both on the north of Fyn, I saw nary a topless girl or woman on the long
beaches there.  Ditto when we lived in Odense and visited places with
beaches.