[BITList] glengoyne

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 19:24:28 GMT 2010

hugh

I see glengoyne is not far from you in one of the prettiest locations, complete with waterfall.
michael jackson describes the 17 year old  as malt, clean fruitiness [hints of apple], nuttiness, cedar, more oak. really hitting it’s stride as a mature, sophisticated whisky – bloody yummy, eh!
apparently they produce three sherry variations. the black one you mention reportedly has a polished oak aroma, a big body, a fat, buttery palate and a nutty dryness developing some spiciness in the finish.
please get a bottle asap and let us know what your taste buds, nose and palate discover.............................
note with interest your trumpeting prowess and experience.

colin