[BITList] water of life

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 15 15:15:05 GMT 2010

Colin

I cannot ignore the challenge any longer
I love the stuff and in my humble opinion there is no bad malt (Scottish that is). Some are just a bit better than others
My current collection includes ;
Jura Origin 10yr
Glenfiddich Rich Oak  14yr
Old Poultney  12
Balvennie Double Wood  12
Scotts Highland Park  1986
Scotts Speyside  1991
amongst Irish Bushmills, Tyrconnell Malts and for ordinary or "cooking" Grants,William Peel,Clan Campbell as blends.

Having said that I like the Old Poultney as much as any.

Ron.