[BITList] Fwd: Memory Test - Very good!

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Tue Dec 14 19:45:51 GMT 2010

Hugh,

I can see why you got the high marks, omitting the 5 min. intervals !  I got 68 % for both

Mike

On 14 Dec 2010, at 17:45, HUGH wrote:

Mike,

I came upstairs for something, and I'm darned if I can recall what - I have a nasty head cold, nose running like a drain.  However, in place of what I came up for, I did the memory test, omitting the 5 minute rest periods.  Scores were : 95% in eliminating pictures not belonging to either set of 12, 60% in saying what set they belonged to. I'm disappointed in the 95%.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com