[BITList] Saturday BBC 4 - "Come Clog Dancing"

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Dec 12 20:56:27 GMT 2010

Where else in the world would you see a programme about Clog Dancing ;  at the end of which, the dancers put on a Flash Mob exhibition around the statue of Earl Grey in Newcastle. ( Wasn't there a bar called the Pineapple Bar near the Square, going back to the Fifties, during my time in the BI ?)

When I were just a lad in Colne,Lancs, I wore Clogs outside school hours, they were very comfortable.  I was disappointed in that the venue of the programme was  based on the N.E. Coast , what was wrong with Lancashire ?

Mike