[BITList] huge mistake

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 15:44:37 GMT 2010

      oh no, court made a huge mistake! – how can that be?

      could amanda have made a huge mistake.........................?

      ct

        Amanda Knox: Court has made 'huge mistake'
        From Barbie Nadeau, For CNN
        December 11, 2010 -- Updated 1159 GMT (1959 HKT)

        Amanda Knox, pictured during her court appearance on Saturday.
        STORY HIGHLIGHTS
          a.. Amanda Knox faces a 26-year prison sentence for the death of her roommate
          b.. Meredith Kercher, 21, was found at the villa they shared with her throat slashed
          c.. Knox says she and her former boyfriend are innocent
          d.. "I don't know how to face the time ahead," Knox says
        Perugia, Italy (CNN) -- Former American student Amanda Knox gave an emotional plea Saturday while appealing her conviction in the murder of her British roommate in Italy.

        Knox spoke for about 15 minutes and broke down in tears. She said that she and her former Italian boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, are innocent and unjustly accused.

        "I've been condemned for the crime I did not commit," Knox said.

        Knox also added that court has made "a huge mistake."