[BITList] more on the olden days

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Dec 9 17:15:27 GMT 2010

Subject: RE: the olden days

as I mentioned:   I married a woman who had 2 kids, so did I.

as usual all 6 of us sat down to dinner about 1800 hrs.

when her kids were questioned by their psychologist on life in general, they both bitterly complained about having to sit down at a table at 6 pm to eat.

not only that – they complained they were obliged to eat what was put before them; they were not even allowed to order what they liked.

OMG – what privation.

I guess the psychologist agreed with the kids – can’t go wrong doing that.

needless to say – life went on as usual.

appears this kind of unkindness is more widespread than I thought.  See link:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/majority-of-parents-abuse-children-children-report,2183/