[BITList] Best Blonde Joke of 2010

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 8 14:18:29 GMT 2010

*A blonde was on holiday and driving thru**Darwin**..**
**She desperately wanted to take home a pair of genuine crocodile shoes
but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were
asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices"
attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde  shouted, "Well then,
maybe I'll just go out and catch my own crocodile, so I can get a pair
of shoes for free".*

*The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, just go
and give it a try"!*

*The blonde headed out toward the river,****determined to catch a
crocodile!**Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he
pulls over to the side of the bank when he spots the same young woman
standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand.*

*Just then, he spots a huge 3 metre croc swimming rapidly toward her.
With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and hauls it
onto the slimey banks of the river. Lying nearby were 7 more of the dead
creatures, all lying on their backs.*

*The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement. The
blonde struggled and flipped the Croc onto its back. Rolling her eyes
heavenward and screaming in great frustration, she shouts out........"
SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO"*

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606431&rui=76082700&sd=20101106>