[BITList] Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian b...

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 4 11:01:43 GMT 2010

*Five Germans in an Audi Quattro arrive at the Italian border.

>  The Italian Customs Officer stops them and tells them "It'sa illegala
to putta 5 people in a Quattro."

>  "Vot do you mean it's illegal?" asks the German driver.
>
>  "Quattro meansa four" replies the Italian official.
>
>  "Quattro is just ze name of zefokken automobile" the germans says
unbelievingly. "Look at ze dam papers: ze car is designed to karry 5
persons"

>  "You canta pulla thata one on me!" replies the Italian customs
officer. "Quattro meansa four. You have five-a people ina your car and
you are thereforea breaking the law."

>  The German driver replies angrily, "You idiot! Call your zupervisor over.
>
>  I vant to speak to someone viz more intelligence!"
>
>  "Sorry" responds the Italian officer, "He can'ta come. He'sa busy
witha 2 guys in a Fiat Uno*"

    <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=613057&rui=107132143>