[BITList] who are you going to believe?

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 16:10:56 GMT 2010

hugh
it is of a higher literary standard than one is used to in the american media – because  the scribe is not a yank but a scouser......................................!
been scribing here for the local press >30 years.

the NOPD has had some clowns in charge over the years. unfortunately it is a job the mayor doles out to his buddies – effing stupid system.

not that I am particularly racist but now we have a white mayor and white police chief things are looking up.

there is far too much pushing blacks forth into jobs they are incapable of handling properly.

we did have a black police chief [from atlanta] who did a good job – local blacks expected favours, but when they didn’t get them – they wanted their own man in!

that;s why the system  doesn’t work.

ct