[BITList] Fwd: Newspaper Headlines from all over the world

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Tue Aug 31 12:37:12 BST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: "pkhewitt"
Date: 31 August 2010 10:09:47 GMT+01:00
To: "Mike Feltham" <mail at mjfeltham.plus.com>
Subject: Fw: Newspaper Headlines from all over the world

WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IS A Genius!

   Just put your mouse on a city anywhere in the world and the newspaper headlines pop up...

   Double click on the city and the newspaper page gets larger...you can read the entire paper on some if you click on the right place. You can spend forever here.

                http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/flash/

Also, if you look at the European papers, the far left side of  Germany  will pop up as The Stars & Stripes (European edition, of course).  AND, this site changes every day with the publication of new editions of the paper.

Hope you enjoy this.

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!