[BITList] Deafness

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Aug 23 14:44:55 BST 2010

G'day folks,

On 23/08/2010, at 9:52 AM, FS wrote:

<< I have had hearing aids for the last 20 years industrial deafness brought on by time spent in engine rooms and helicopters I'm told, in Australia aids and replacement battery's  are almost free, (they are around A$1200 to buy) I have ear aids which have a computer built in which automatically  adjusts them for ambient noise and are so small as to be unseen from the outside unless someone looks into the ear, this particular model is made by Siemens, my wife complains that I have the tv turned down too low >>

Eh?