[BITList] Fwd: [Moonrakers] Swindon - Avebury - Devizes on Radio 4

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Aug 23 05:38:07 BST 2010

G'day folks,

I have just listened to this....excellent.

There are more at this BBC URL.

ooroo

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nancy Gomulinski <nancygomulinski at yahoo.com>
Date: 22 August 2010 6:12:28 AM AEST
To: moonrakers at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com
Subject: Re: [Moonrakers] Swindon - Avebury - Devizes on Radio 4

John,
Thank you for including the link. I have taken this bus route on both of my trips to England and it is a lovely trip.  My great grandmother, Rose Challis was from Devizes and I fell in love with that city.  I am from the U.S. so listening to that program brought back some extremely fond memories.  I can't wait to go back and once again ride that bus to Devizes.
Nancy Gomulinski
Warren, MI USA