[BITList] Retirement

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 22 00:29:12 BST 2010

So many people ask me how I enjoy retirement, well Billy has described
it beautifully below.

Billy Connolly

- Retirement.

What do retired people do all day?

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their
days interesting. Well for example, the other day I went into town and
went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes, when I came
out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and
said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He
ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd.
He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn
tires. So I called him a s*** head. He finished the second ticket and
put it on the windscreen with the first.  Then he started writing a
third ticket.  This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him,
the more tickets he wrote. Personally, I didn't care. I came into town
by bus.

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired....... It's
important at my age......