[BITList] Visit Prostitutes, have it on us!!! - Telegraph

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:23:52 BST 2010

In this case as far as I can think it was the only way for the guy to have
sex, apart from masturbation. He was alone in the world apart from the staff
at the centre, he was probably late forties, early fifties maybe, and was a
severe Down's syndrome sufferer. A good hearted fellow as are all (that I
have met) Down's syndrome people.

I'd be interested to know an alternative

Dave